Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new video tutorial. I chose a photo from the movie “Edward Scissorhands”. I must admit I have never watched this movie, but I find this photo very inspiring for a Spring project.
- Take your old background and cover it with one or two coats of white gesso;
- Color the background with your favorite colors if your photo is black & white; I choose to work with Pirate’s Plunder Gold, Fairy Garden Green, and My Mojito Green;
- Use a baby wipe to blend the colors together;
- Emboss a frame with Chip Off the Old Black EP. While the embossing powder was still hot, sprinkle some Gimme Five Gold EP.
- Prime some resin leaves with clear gesso;
- Color them with My Mojito Green and Sparkling Sunset Magicals;
- Everything is ready to be assembled. Glue all the elements with 3D gel;
- Add a few flowers to your composition;
- To finish, add some glitters.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Fairy Garden Green;
- Moonshadow Mist – Pirate’s Plunder Gold;
- Magical – Enchanted Forest, My Mojito Green (discontinued);
- Embossing powders – Chip Off the Old Black, Gimme Five Gold.
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.
- Flowers – Prima;
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Autumn Glitter Set);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Golden Dragon Unicorn Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Gesso, Clear Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).