Hello, Lindy’s fans!
Hope you all are doing good!
You are with Neena Arora on the blog. Today, I am here to share the springy journal page. I am going back to a school teaching job and I wanted to flaunt something new. So, I thought to create a journal diary for me. Doing journal pages is not my basic style but I wanted to try this by coming out of my comfort zone. so, this is how I ended up.
- Apply the clear Gesso on the page.
- Next, add some texture through a stencil on the opposite corners. Add some wowzers white and pop-rock purple EP and heat dry it.
- Next, add script print washi tape. Again apply clear gesso to secure the washi tape.
- Then add Frenchy’s Pink Pouf and Teenie Weenie Bikini and heat dry it.
- Again add Witch potion purple to add a bright spark to the page. Spray some water and heat dry then.
- Next, add prints using stamps with black ink. Add some splatters with Green with Envy Green.
- Next, add some more texture by applying stamps with clear ink, add Gimme Five Gold EP and heat emboss it.
- build a small composition with Die cuts, fussy cuts and thread on the side and on the other side just add a few butterflies with a sentiment.
- To finish add some more splatters.
I have filmed the process of it available on Lindy’s gang youtube channel
Product links to the store
- Wowzers White Detail EP, Pop Rock Purple EP, Frenchy’s Pink pouf, Teenie Weenie Bikini, Green with Envy Green, Gimme Five Gold EP