Hello Lindy’s Gang,
Hope you guys are doing well.
It is Design Team member Parvathi here and I am excited to be up on the Lindy’s Gang blog today. Today I am here with tiny tea pot treasures that are super cute and super easy to make. I made them to be beautiful fridge magnets.
So without further delay, let’s get started.
1. To start I have used MDF in the shape of tea pots as my base.
2. I coat these with white gesso to prime the surface.
3. Now using some beautiful scroll stamp I add versa mark ink and add Chateau Rose Embossing powder. I heat set this to get a beautiful embossed effect.
4. Next I add some script stamping and add Tilt a wheel teal embossing powder. Again I heat set this to finish the embossing and stamping work on the base.
5. Now, I start building an ombré effect by using the colours TiffaniLou blue, Tea pot purple, Bodacious Blush Startburst sprays.
6. Now to embellish my tea pots I use some pretty flowers and create small clusters and add some butterflies too.
7. I embellish the lid of the tea pot using Pearl strings
8. Finally to finish off the project I add a sentiment in each of them and attach magnets to the back.
And tada we are done 😊 here are some photos for you 🥰
Hope you guys like it 😊
I have a quick process video under 1 minute to show you how this was all done. If interested you may check out the reel here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cbze-xtpFFx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The supplies I used is given below for your ease of reference 😊
Supplies used from the store are:
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you get inspired by these tiny cuties and try something in your style using our Lindy’s supplies.