Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a mixed media panel which I call Dwell in possibility.
- Glued different kinds of paper (vellum, tissue paper, book page, …) with soft gel.
- Blend all the papers with a thin layer of white gesso.
- Add a design with Paper paste and a stencil.
- Add some white crackle around the edges and the design to give a grunge effect. Let the crackle paste dry naturally.
- In the meantime, cover some resin elements (leaves, cogs, and frame) with clear gesso.
- Paint the frame with Dany Zuko’s Denim and Tainted Love Teal mixed with Liquid Acrylic Medium to make the Magicals permanent.
- Paint the Leaves with Pumpkin Seed Parfait and the Cogs with Sandra Dee Seia both also mixed with Liquid Fluid Medium.
- Add some brown wax to give a vintage look to the frame and the leaves. Highlight the details with Vintage gold wax.
- Color the flowers with Kissin’ Kenickie Coral and Bodacious Blush.
- Color the background with Pumpkin Seed Parfait, Danny Zuko’s Denim, and Tainted Love Teal Magical.
- Blend the colors of the background with white wax.
- Glued all the elements of the composition with 3D gel.
- To finish, add some Mermaid paste and glitter.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Bodacious Blush;
- Flat Fabio – Kissin’ Kenickie Coral;
- Magical – Pumpkin Seed Parfait (Deutsch Desserts), Tainted Love Teal (Haunted Halloween);
- Flat Magical – Danny Zuko’s Denim, Sandra Dee Sepia (Go Greased Lightnin’)
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-94);
- Molds – Prima (Meadows Hare);
- Molds – Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames, Mechanica);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Luminous Set);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Wood Stain, Vintage Gold)
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Mermaid Unicorn Paste, Liquid Fluid Medium);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).