Hello, it’s Sonia with you all today over on the Lindy’s blog.
What could be better than flowers to say we love. For this project, I wanted to make a mix of cold colors with a hint of warm colors to create a special die-cut greeting card to bring a smile to anyone who opens it.
For this, I used the spray inks Narwhal navy, Penguin play periwinkle and Snowy tundra sunset of the set
Arctic Adventures and the Magical Golden apfel strudel set Deutsch Desserts.
Begin by using a punch, circle cutter or die-cut machine to create holes in the front of your card, I’ve also added a few extra elements to the card front for more interest.
The process to color the flowers:
- On bristol paper, I sprayed the spray Snowy tundra sunset,
- On the second piece of paper, I made a gradient with the sprays Narwhal navy and Penguin play periwinkle.
- Finally, I applied the Magical Golden apfel strudel on one last piece of bristol paper.
- To finish, I stamped the Flowers stamp and then cut, positioned and glued them to the inside of my card.
And the finished card looks like this, so elegant and with a bouquet of surprises inside.
- Spray inks Narwhal navy, Penguin play periwinkle and Snowy tundra sunset of the set
Arctic Adventures and
- Magical Golden apfel strudel set Deutsch Desserts.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Have a great day.