Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new post.
Today I show you this mixed media project, made with the new Starburst Sprays set designed by my talented teammie Olga Ravenskaya for Lindy’s, Arctic Adventure.
- MDF base with White Gesso and crumpled tissue paper.
Add a layer of Clear Gesso.
- Stamp images and cover with with Embossing Powder.
- Then play with the sprays, in this case I have made a gradient in one of the corners with three of the sprays colors of the set.
- For the composition, I have used paper cutouts, a figure as a focus, flowers, chipboards and the little.
- A set with beautiful cold colors. In love with this set! 🖤
- Shimmer Spray Set ARCTIC ADVENTURE
- NARWHAL NAVY
- ICEBERG AZURE
- SNOWY TUNDRA SUNSET
- U SO FINE Embossing Powder Set
- GIMME FIVE GOLD
I hope you like my new inspiration project . Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!
Hadry DC 🖤