Today I’m up on Lindy’s blog with a fabulous masculine card.
- Cut a piece of canvas the size of your card. Here I used a 10 x 20.5 cm.
- Color the background with Midnight Rendez-Vous and Black Hole Black Magicals and Frozen Jack Frost Starburst
- With a stencil and Distress Glaze, add a design
- Add more Black Hole Back to the canvas: the design will appear like magic
- When dry, add a design with a second stencil and Light Modeling paste
- Sprinkle with Chip Off the Old Black and heat emboss
- Prime the chipboard with white gesso and color them with Bombshell Black and Sandra Dee Sepia
- Sprinkle the chipboards with Chip Off the Old Black and heat emboss
- Prime the resin gears with clear gesso and paint them Black Hole Black and Sandra Dee Sepia mix with Liquid Fluid Medium
- Glue the canvas on cardboard, then add the elements of your composition
- To finish, add rust effect with Canna Lily Burnt Orange Magical.
I hope you will enjoy the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Bombshell Black, Frozen Jack Frost;
- Magical – Black Hole Black, Midnight Rendez-vous (Totally 80’s), Canna Lily Burnt Orange (Victorian Bouquet);
- Flat Magicals – Sandra Dee Sepia (Go Greased Lightnin’)
- Embossing powders – Chip Off the Old Black.
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.
- Distress Glaze – Ranger;
- Chipboards – Blue Fern Studio;
- Stencils – Finnabair Prima (Machinery, Book of Numbers)
- Molds – Finnabair Prima (Cogs and Wings,);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, White Gold);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Fluid Medium);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, Light Modeling Paste, Heavy Body Gel).