Hello guys, today I want to show you my new vintage panel, in the photo there is a wonderful woman – my husband’s grandmother, who is no longer with us, but in everyone’s memory she remains a bright and kind person.
- On a primed MDF oval base, I applied a medium, then glued rice paper and a book page.
Through a stencil, I applied a pattern with texture paste in two colors, white and brown.
painted the resulting blank with sprays from below: Dark Chocolate Truffle Shimmer Spray , Toadstool Taupe Shimmer Spray Dragonfly Denim Shimmer Spray
and from above: Long John’s Silver Vintage Spray
- Made an impression with a “Cracks” stamp and applied embossing powder Hyacinth Blue Jade
- The cutting of the leaves was also covered with embossing powder in 3 colors: Oakleaf Olive, Bratwurst Brown, Chalk It Up Chunky
- I painted the remaining decor with sprays and proceeded to assemble the composition.
- I use lace, cutouts, chipboard, flowers and frames.
- At the end, I added toppings: pebbles, sequins and beads.
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Shimmer Spray , Toadstool Taupe Shimmer Spray Dragonfly Denim Shimmer Spray Long John’s Silver Vintage Spray
- Hyacinth Blue Jade Oakleaf Olive, Bratwurst Brown , Chalk It Up Chunky
All creative inspiration and have a nice day.