Hello Lindy’s fans! Anastasia is here. Today I would like to give you a summer mood with my new mixed media tag, which I created using Lindy’s amazing sprays and embossing powders.
I’ve prepared video tutorial, hope you will like it!
1. Create a background using Time Travel Teal and Danny Zuko Denim sprays
2. Add a texture with Soft Gloss Gel through any stencil you like
3. Cover decorative elements with White Gesso and then color them with sprays.
For the plastic element, I used Time Travel Teal and Afternoon Delight Denim sprays, Purely White ep. For the chipboard piece, I used Afternoon Delight Denim, Cattail Copper Brown and a little bit wax. Other chipboard I colored with Ramblin’ Rose Pink, Hibiscus Rose, Hi Maintenance Magenta sprays and Madonna Robe Blue Gold ep
For the lighthouses I used Tears on My Pillow Tangerine with Hi Maintenance Magenta, Purely White ep and black liner to highlight a few details
4. Gather all elements together and add glitter if you want
5. Give a summer mood to your friends!
Thank you for your attention!