Hello friends, today I will show you how to decorate a hanger tag with products from Lindy’s.
It turned out to be a bright and unusual palette tag for me. In this creation, I used sprays from the Victorian Bouquet Shimmer Spray Set.
- I primed the base of the tag with acrylic paint and glued an openwork napkin onto it. Through the stencil, I applied a texture paste, giving volume to the entire workpiece.
- The background was painted with sprays from the Victorian Bouquet Shimmer Spray Set. Part of the workpiece covered with powder for embossing Pop Rock Purple and Madonna Robe Blue Gold.
- Painted decorative elements made of clay and MDF with sprays
- After collecting the composition, I added toppings and splashes with white and black acrylic. Thanks to a bright set of sprays, a rich and magical tag turned out.
- Sprays: Victorian Bouquet Shimmer Spray Set , Pop Rock Purple
- Embossing Powder: Madonna Robe Blue Gold
Wishing inspiration to you and good mood.