Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new post.
Today I will show you a page from Art Journal created with the new Magicals Flat set designed by Natalie May for Lindy´s.
A set of primary colors with which we can get all the colors we need, without losing that power that characterizes Lindy´s colors.
- First I made a pencil sketch of the color wheel.
- I added a layer of gesso leaving uncovered areas.
- I put pieces of tissue paper on different parts of the page.
- I added a layer of clear gesso.
- With a permanent marker I created my color wheel.
- And I started to give color, mixing the different Magicals of the set, Words of Wisdom.
- Add splashes and the title by hand, I´m not very good with lettering.
- Just Be Kind Cobalt.
- Don´t Overthink It Orange.
- It Is What It Is Yellow.
- Trust The Process Red.
- Commit To It Teal.
- Glitzy Gold.
I hope you like my new inspiration project. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!
Hadry DC 🖤