Hello everyone, Anastasia is here with a new mixed media project and video tutorial using Lindy’s gorgeous products.
This time I’d like to show you how to create a tag in pink-brown color with a blue accent element. I chose a fairy tale theme, but this color scheme will also look beautiful with others.
- The base of the tag consists of 2 parts, so take 2 paper tags – one is slightly smaller than the other
- The larger tag will be the 1st layer. Color it with Hibiscus Rose Red and Ramblin’ Rose Pink sprays
- The smaller tag color with Gnome Berry Bordeaux and Mission Bells Brown. Add a beautiful pattern to the surface using an embossing folder or/and a stencil and texture paste
- Color the decorative elements which will be placed between layers of the base with Cowabunga Copper and Bucket o’Blood Red sprays
- Put all parts of the base together
- Divide the other decorative elements into three parts:
- To color the 1st part use Mission Bells Brown and a bit of Hibiscus Rose Red sprays
- For the 2nd part use Ramblin’ Rose Pink, Bucket o’Blood Red and a bit of Mission Bells Brown or Gnome Berry Bordeaux sprays
- For 3rd part use, Silence is Golden and Cool Man Copper embossing powders
- Color a few small elements with Twilight Blue Slate ep to support the color of the main element
- The main element of your composition is colored with Dragonfly Denim spray. You can add a few drops of Mission Bells Brown spray and any embossing powder to highlight some places
- At the end add a ribbon to the color of the main element
You can find more details in the video tutorial I prepared for you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Anastasia (aka @nastyalena)