Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang with a new video tutorial. I was asked to make a layout with Audrey Hepburn and here it is.
I die cut some leaves and flowers from watercolor paper. I colored the leaves with Mad Hatter Mint, Jack in the Pulpit Teal, and Ponderosa Olive Green. I used Dragonfly Denim and Nuneka’s Purple Popsicle to color the flowers.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Ponderosa Pines Olive, Jack in the Pulpit Teal, Mad Hatter Mint Dragonfly Denim, Sea Grass Green, ;
- Flat Fabio – C’est la Vie Cerise;
- Magical – Nuneka’s Purple Popsicle (Summer Break), Screamin’ Banshee Black (Haunted Halloween).
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Twilight Garden Petals, Twilight Enchanted Petals);
- Rub-ons – 49 and Market (ARToptions Viken- 12×12, 6×8);
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Read my letters)
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima ();
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima ();
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima ();
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (3D Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).