Hi Friends, it’s Anna Malik with you on the Lindy’s Blog today. Now that the season for weddings is beginning, I have prepared a wedding card for you with a light watercolor background. Happy viewing.
The basis of a cardboard postcard measuring 10 * 18 cm. blank background of watercolor paper 9 * 17 cm.
- Using a stencil and wax, I make a drawing on paper. Then sprays Cotton Candy Pink
and Creme Brulee Cream Shimmer Sprays painting background
- For the leaves, I needed a dark green piece of paper, which I made with two Ponderosa Pines Olive and Rusty Lantern Lime Shimmer Sprays and a pair of punching knives to make twigs with leaves.
- Using powder for embossing Chalk It Up Chunky and Chateau Rose colored branches with berries
- Long John’s Silver Vintage Spray and Canadian Bacon Blush painted the clay pillars and window, the main elements of the postcard.
- I began to assemble the composition using the designed decor and carved floral elements.
- I placed the columns on the sides of the postcards, in the middle I pasted a window and on it the silhouette of the bride and groom from chipboard.
- To finish, I added toppings and splashes with acrylic paints.