Hi Gang, Anastasia is here. I love the autumn forest, it always seems a little more magical than at any other time of the year. That is why on my cards you can find small houses with wings that are the same size as mushrooms. Wonderful Lindy’s sprays helped me to make my cards colorful.
1. Apply clear gesso on paper
2. Add texture paste through a stencil
3. Prepare various elements
4. Color the elements with sprays and embossing powders
I chose Dragonfly Denim for trees and added Angel Wings Gold on the edges. Other elements are die-cuts and mould casts I colored with Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Hag’s Wart Orange and Mission Bells Brown in different combinations.
5. Combine the elements into the beautiful composition
6. Add Mission Bells Brown and then Cattail Copper Brown sprays in some places of background
7. Add glitter if you like
More details you can find in video tutorial. Enjoy your creativity!
Anastasia (aka nastyalena)