Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new tag special for Halloween and to show you how to make your own jewel paste.
- Mix thoroughly some 3D gloss gel a little bit of Parrotfish Purple Sifter, add the violet glitter
- Add a design with this paste and a stencil on a piece of canvas linen;
- When dry, color the background with Bombshell Black;
- Prime the skull and bones with white gesso;
- Color them with Long John’s Silver;
- Prime the frame with black gesso, highlight the details with Old Silver and Aged Brass waxes;
- die cut a few leaves, fern, and berries in a watercolor paper.
- Color them with Long John’s Silver and Manta Ray Gray Sifter;
- Color the berries and the roses with Parrotfish Purple;
- Glue all the elements of the composition with 3D gel;
- To finish, add some glitter.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Bombshell Black;
- Moon Shadow – Long John’s Silver;
- Magical Sifter – Parrotfish Purple, Manta Ray Gray (Under the Sea);
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
- Die – Mimicut (Herbology);
- Moulds – Finnabair Prima (Ancient Findings, Wings and Bones, Skull and Bones);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitter: Luminous Set, Winter Set);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, Aged Brass);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White and Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).