Hello friends, Anna Malik is with you. Sometimes in life we lack bright emotions, sunny days. And then creativity and Lindy’s favorite spray come to the rescue. Here is such a wonderful bright postcard I got.
I would love you to watch the process of my postcard creation
- I prepared the basics for the postcard. I applied texture paste through the “Bricks” stencil.
- While the texture paste was drying, I made an embossing on the leaves with two powders: Spanish Moss Green Spring Leaf Chartreuse
- When the paste dried, I painted the base of the postcard with sprays: Yellow Rose of Texas Bling-y Blonde Curiouser Chartreuse
- After the base dried, the cracks were rubbed with a bronze-colored grout.
- I collected a composition from the decor: cut elements, chipboard, lace and flowers.
- The main elements in the postcard were the window and the girl
- I supplemented the composition with butterflies and topping.
- And of course do not forget about the small splashes of black and white acrylic
- The postcard is ready. We admire and enjoy the result.
Embossing powder: Spanish Moss Green Spring Leaf Chartreuse
Sprays: Yellow Rose of Texas Bling-y Blonde Curiouser Chartreuse
Have a great day and a sunny mood to everyone 🙂