Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a set of Christmas cards.
For one of the cards, I used the traditional method to stamp the background, I used Black Archival ink.
For the other two I sprayed the stamp with the Narval Navy, I stamped twice on a blank paper to remove any excess ink, then stamped on my card. The result is a delicate and faded image tone-on tone. I love the result.
I colored some berries with Blushing Polar Bear and Snowy Tundra Sunset as well as some of the flowers. For the pine branches, I used both Iceberg Azure and C’est la Vie Cerise inks.
I covered the resin nutcrackers with Sterling Foundry wax, then with Soot and Ash Grey Antiquing waxes.
To finish, I added glitter, sequins, and some pearls.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Arctic Adventures Set, C’est la vie Cerise;
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Mini flowers: Scarlet, Blush);
- Mould – Prima Marketing (Christmas Sparkle);
- Stamp – Anonymous Stampers (Exquisite);
- Foundry Wax- Ranger (Sterling);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
- Art Alchemy Wax – Finnabair Prima (Soot, Ash Grey);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft gloss Gel).
One thought on “Nutcracker cards – Xmas cards set by Pascale B.”
These card are wonderful… I love the colors… both ways on the backgrounds. Where did you find the resin nutcrackers? Thank you so much for sharing.