Hi all! Today it’s Oleksandr Azarov with you on the Lindy’s Blog, and we will create a bright postcard shaker card.
Let me show you how…
First, I cut out the base of the postcard from watercolor paper and cut out glasses with a cocktail using a punching knife, this will be our shaker.
With a wide brush based on a postcard, I paint stripes using a spray Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray. And at the end I add a little splash.
Using a stamp, translucent embossing powder and embossing powder Fairy Garden Green Glittery EP adding glitter to the base.
I paint the cut-out glasses with cocktails in random order with sprays:
- Ramblin’ Rose Pink Shimmer Spray,
- Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray,
- Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray,
- Sweet Violet Purple Teal Shimmer Spray
I add some more embossing powder Desert Moon Copper Teal EP to add texture
On the reverse side of the base, I glue a transparent film and voluminous adhesive tape around the perimeter.
I pour filler for the shaker, stars, and glue the shaker to the base of the postcard.
Glue prepared glasses with a cocktail into the background hole and add an inscription. And our rustling postcards are ready.
- Embossing powder:Fairy Garden Green Glittery EP, Desert Moon Copper Teal EP
- Starbursts shimmer sprays:Ramblin’ Rose Pink Shimmer Spray, Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray,Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray, Sweet Violet Purple Teal Shimmer Spray
Transparent ink, stamps, watercolor papers, bulk tape, transparent film
Thank you and see you soon!