Happy New Year!
We hope you have had a wonderful start to 2023, we have!
Now you’ll need to read carefully as there are a few small changes to the Color Challenge this year that you will need to know about to enter the challenge and have the chance to win a prize! #LindysColorChallenge2023
Our color palette this month is bright and floral and can be used in multiple ways, our DT were inspired (as you can see from their gorgeous creations)! We hope these projects inspire you! Each month we bring you some amazingly fresh and new color combinations to really get your creative juices going!
We are as always blown away at the talent we have on the Lindy’s team with this month’s inspiration pieces! We hope you love them as much as we do, and be sure to stay tuned for full details on how you can create or be inspired by the designers’ glorious art.
Color Challenge Rules
To enter the Color Challenge you MUST:
- Use a minimum of 2 colors from the monthly color palette and you can also add black, white, neutrals or metallic colors – but you may NOT use other colors!
Eg: if the color palette is green, blue and yellow – you can use green, blue, white and gold – but NOT red, orange, yellow or purple.
- AND you must incorporate the challenge ingredient in your project.
The challenge ingredient might be a technique, theme, product or even a shape!
- Post a photo or video of your project on Instagram and tag with #LindysColorChallenge2023 and upload to the Facebook Challenge album (more info below)
Whether you want to enter the challenge, check out some fabulous projects or just be part of a fun, positive, encouraging group, please join us: Lindy’s Creative Gang Group!
This month’s Challenge Recipe:
Colors: Blue violet, Red Violet, Olive Green
Challenge Ingredient = Splatters
(We didn’t want to limit you to specific colors, in case you didn’t have them in your supplies).
Now for the best part! Here are the scrumptious projects inspired by this month’s palette, all from our amazingly talented design team:
During the month, you might just see full tutorials on how to make these stunning projects, so be sure to check out the Design Team’s Instagram accounts and Blogs!
HOW TO ENTER THE COLOR CHALLENGE
- Share a photo or video of your project on Instagram, list the Lindy’s products you used, show the Color Challenge graphic and add the hashtag #LindysColorChallenge2023
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all 3 colors but you don’t have to). You are welcome to add metallics or neutrals (white, black, gray or brown), but no extra colors.
- Post your project in the same month as the challenge, no back-linking. This challenge is valid to the last day of the month.
- Join the Lindy’s Creative Gang Group on Facebook and upload your project to THIS MONTH’S ALBUM, make sure to add a link to your blog post, Instagram Post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing Lindy’s Stamp Gang to use your images on their social media channels.
We are finding that there are so many amazing artists who are joining our challenge, that we can’t keep up with choosing winners! We have 5 winners of $50 gift certificates to Lindy’s, (sometimes more if we get tons of participants), and of those, 3 projects will be picked by Lindy’s for style, linking, etc, (the details are below) and 2 will be randomly drawn.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store, (sometimes more)!
and remember to use the hashtag #LindysColorChallenge2023
Good luck everyone!