Hello Lindy’s lovers! Anastasia here with a new project and video tutorial.
This time I suggest you create your own pink, coloring the paper that you will use as a base for your project.
I decided to create and decorate a gift box and these are the Basic Steps:
- I cut out the bases for box and used four colors to get my own pink just applying them in any order- Hibiscus Red Flat Spray, Rudolph’s Nose Red Starburst Spray, Bodacious Blush Starburst Spray, Peony Scarlet Red Starburst Spray
- When the paper dried well, I added embossing with Chalk It Up powder
- I covered the hearts with the same embossing powder
- To color the bottles I used Whale Watch Blue Starburst Spray
- I colored a piece of paper with Bayou Boogie Gold Starburst Spray, California Poppy Gold Starburst Spray, Mission Bells Brown Starburst Spray and die-cut sequins from it
You will find more details in the video tutorial. I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by!