Hello Gang, It’s Anastasia here! My new canvas with a happy elephant, a winged lion and a complex mechanism that light up the stars was created using Lindy’s Gang sprays and powders which work perfectly on different surfaces – paper, metal, plastic.
2. I colored mould casts with the same sprays and also used Snow Tundra Sunset spray, added a bit of Tears on My Pillow Tangerine magical powder and Rudolph’s Nose Red spray
3. Then I put together the composition4. I covered the metal elements with Clear Gesso and added a bit of color with Gnome Berry Bordeaux, Fairy Garden Green and Rudolph’s Nose Red sprays
5. I used Twilight Blue Slate and Angel Wings Gold ep’s on paper elements, and Cleopatra’s Copper and Twilight Copper ep’s on background
6. I highlighted some elements with Chrome Doesn’t Pay ep
7. And used Fairy Garden Green to add color on paper stars
I’ve prepared video tutorial for you, hope you enjoy it!