Hello dear Lindy’s friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video tutorial.
I’ve created a canvas about first sunny summer days and walking trough the beautiful poppies field using gorgeous Lindy’s Sprays and Magicals.
June is the month of Sprays – don’t miss 20% discount on Lindy’s site!
1. Prime the canvas with a white gesso
2. Mix a transparent modelling paste or 3D transparent gel with Magicals to make a beautiful colored paste
3. Apply it through the stencil mixing different shades of your colored paste
4. Dry thoroughly and apply the second layer through the stencil using a white modelling paste
5. After full drying grab your favorite sprays and start spraying color by color, adding the new next color near the previous one. Start with a lighter color. I’ve used Luminous Lemon, Merry-Go-Round Green, Iceberg Azure, Penguin Periwinkle, French Lilac Violet and Screamin’ Banshee Black sprays.
6. Dry and add beautiful splashes with Ufo Yellow Spray and sprinkle over with Gleaming Gold Magical to get the sunny effect
7. Prime your chipboard and color with Magicals using a thin brush. To make a glossy effect cover it finally with Clearly Clear embossing powder and heat.
8. Build up a composition, glue all the elements
9. Add final touches – stamping with a waterproof ink and white splashes!
Here is my video step-by-step – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
Lindy’s Products used:
- Starbursts: Iceberg Azure, Penguin Periwinkle, French Lilac Violet, Ufo Yellow and Screamin’ Banshee Black
- FlatFabio: Luminous Lemon, Merry-Go-Round Green, Sidewalk Chalk
- Magicals: Alexandra’s Artists set, Steampank Soiree set, Gleaming Gold magical
- EP: Clearly Clear
Thank you for stopping by!