Asia Szczurowska is here, with my first video tutorial for Lindy’s Gang (jupiii :))
Do you like our challenges? I do 🙂 The Lindy’s July Color Challenge topic is “travel” and I created these travel-themed ATCs for this.
- I sprayed Bougainvillea Fuchsia Shimmer Spray on transparent foil and stamped on watercolor paper
- I created splashes using Delphinium Turquoise Shimmer Spray and flattened it with foil.
- I created paterns using stamps and stencils
- When the paste was wet I added Guten Tag Teal EP and Dragonfly Denim Glittery EP.
- I dissolved the powder as the paste dried
- I used embossing powders on chipboards. I combined two colors together
- I covered whole papers using Tawny Turquoise Vintage Spray and Mystic Malachite Vintage Spray
You can watch step-by-step video tutorial on YT channel or a short version on Instagram
Have a creative day,