Hello Lindy’s lovers!
Valeria here with a new project and video tutorial. I love creating home decor, so i invite you to the magical word of Alice in Wonderland. Today we will create a tea house using Lindy’s Magicals and Sprays.
- Prime the canvas with a white gesso
- Apply smooth paste and crackle effect paste
- Texture paste is applied through a stencil
- We paint the background using Magicals and Sprays, then we use separate colors for the stencil design.
- For the teapot and cups, we attach a picture using transparent gesso. We cover it with white paste and crackle effect paste. We paint with Magicals and apply splatters using Sprays. We apply the design using a stencil and color it with a fine brush
- We color mushrooms using Sprays and Magicals and then we treat them with embossing powder
- Build up the composition, glue all the elements
- Add final touches – stamping with a waterproof ink and gold splashes
You will find more details in the video tutorial. I hope you enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
Lindy’s Products used:
- Starburst: Silent Night Silver, Apothecare Azure, Petticoat Plum, Galactic Teal
- Magicals: Apothecare Azure, Petticoat Plum, Greaming Gold
- EP: Chalk it Up
Thank you for stopping by