Asia Szczurowska is here with an idea using colors from our newest Lindy’s Color challenge 🙂
- I sanded the bottle using sanding paper and covered with white gesso. When gesso dried I added two type of texture pastes on the top.
- I added color using London Summer Sage and Have a Scone Heather magical shakers 2.0
- I used magicals to color bottle and HDF elements.
- I used Pop Rock Purple EP to create more testures on HDF elements
- I glued HSD elements to bottle and added deep using Blazzing Black Flat Spray
- I colored another elements using Cheerio Cherry and Pinkies Up Pink magical shakers 2.0
- I added gold flakes on a top
You can watch step-by-step video tutorial on YT channel or a short version on Instagram
Have a creative day,