Hello everyone, It’s Anastasia here with new project and video tutorial. I have been thinking that I like projects in dark colors, and again created something bright and colorful )). Probably because I can’t resist such beautiful colors of Lindy’s Gand sprays!
Basic steps of creating tag-tunnel:
- Prepare layers: I made one(base layer) from cardboard and three from watercolor paper with holes of different sizes
- Color the base layer with California Poppy Gold Shimmer Spray and Bayou Boogie Gold
- Use for watercolor layers Frosty Forest Green, Outer Space Aqua, Time Travel Teal, Buchelor Button Blue sprays in different combinations
- Add pattern on surface of the base layer. I mixed 3D Gel with Tears on My Pillow Tangerine Magical and with Golden Apfel Strudel from Deutsche Desserts set and applied it through Folk Florals stencil
- Use cutting die with lace pattern to make your watercolor layers more openwork
- Color paper elements with pink and orange sprays. I used Hag’s Wart Orange, Tears on My Pillow Tangerine, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Queen Of Hearts Red, Bougainvillea Fuchsia. And then add embossing powders. I chose Jack a’Lantern Orange, Geranium Coral Blush, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Oom Pah Pah Pink
- Create composition
- Sprinkle the surface with glitter
For more details, please, watch the video tutorial
Thank you for stopping by!