Rita with you on the Lindy’s Blog today with a Spooky House Home Decor project perfect for the Halloween lovers out there.
Description of the Process:
- I started with colouring my wooden house with black gesso. Afterwards, I applied white modeling paste through a stencil and while the paste was still wet I sprayed it with sprays and added some embossing powder. The same was repeated on the front side of the house. I have also added a little hook on the back side of the house so that keys could be hung there.
- I coloured little frames with sprays and added some embossing powder. The door of the house was coloured with sprays and magicals.
- Die-cuts were made from spray coloured paper which was left from my previous projects.
- I have added little pieces of design paper into the frames so that they would look like a picture on the wall.
- This house was made as an addition to another spooky house and you can see them both in last picture.
- And I also used spray-coloured sheets of paper as a background for my pictures.
You can find a video tutorial here:
And some close-ups as a little inspiration:
Lindy’s Products used:
- Sprays: Tea Pot Purple, Jazzy Jivin’ Purple, Marigold Yellow Orange, Autumn Maple Crimson, Ramblin’ Rose Pink.
- Magicals: Pocketwatch Pewter, Poutine Gold from Great White North Shimmer Magicals Spray set.
- Embossing Powders: Imperial Crown Purple Gold, Pumpkin Fiesta Orange, Drop Dead Gorgeous Green.
Hope you liked it and thanks for watching!
Best wishes, Rita