Hello Lindy’s lovers!
Valeria here with a new project and video tutorial. Of all the seasons, my favorite is autumn. I am always enchanted by the variety of colors in the autumn palette. I invite you to my autumn harvest gathering.
- Prime the canvas with a white gesso
- Apply smooth paste
- Texture paste is applied through a stencil. In my case, it’s a stone stencil.
- We paint the background using Magicals and Sprays, then we use separate colors for the stencil design, blending int with water towards the edges and darkening it towards the center. We do the same with the lower part of the background.
- Paint the stencil design using Magicals.
- Color the plastic figurines using magical. Don’t forget about shadows and highlights.
- Build up the composition, glue all the elements
- Create shadows with Magicals at the base of the main elements
- Add final touches – gold splashes
You will find more details in the video tutorial. I hope you enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
Lindy’s Products used:
- Starburst: Iceberg Azure, Clam Bake Beige,
- Magicals: Gleaming Gold, T-bird Turquoise, Whale Watch Blue, Milky Way White, Clam Bake Beige, Kissin’ Kenickie Coral , Maple Syrup Bronze
- EP: Clearly Clear
Thank you for stopping by