Hello, Lindy’s fans!
It’s Lyudmila here! It’s fall – my favorite time of year, so today I present to you the process of how I created Fairytale Forest Canvas with with wonderful Lindy’s products !
- Apply texture and crackle paste on the canvas
- Apply texture paste through the stencil on the slice
- Colored the plastic moldings with Magicals: Clam Bake Beige, Plum Knodel Purple, Blueberry Streusel Blue
- Colored the chipboards and die cuts with Sprays: Open Arms Ametist, Sparkling Sunset, Frolic In The Forest, Gnome Berry Bordeaux, Witch’s Potion Purple
- Colored die cuts with EPs: Midnight Ruby, Tin Roof, Rusted
- After drying, I applied Sprays : Open Arms Ametist, Fairy Garden Green, Gnome Berry Bordeaux, Yesteryear Yellow
- Highlighting the stones at the bottom with a spray gun Frolic In The Forest
- Create a composition and glue the elements
- I highlight the background and elements with a dry brush using white acrylic paint
- I’m making shadows using Spray Frolic In The Forest
- Apple glitter and white sprinkles
You can find my video process here:
And some close-ups a little inspiration
Lindy’s Products used:
- Starburst: Open Arms Ametist, Sparkling Sunset, Frolic In The Forest,Gnome Berry Bordeaux, Witch’s Potion Purple, Yesteryear Yellow
- Magicals: Clam Bake Beige, Plum Knodel Purple, Blueberry Streusel Blue
- EPs: Midnight Ruby, Tin Roof , Rusted
Thank you for stopping by!
See you soon,