Hello Lindy’s lovers!
Valeria here with a new project and video tutorial. You all know that Halloween is approaching, right?
Last year, I forgot to put out candy for the children and went out of town. When I returned, I found my front door completely vandalized. It was well deserved! The kids put effort into their costumes, and I didn’t even leave any candy out. This year, I’ve decided to prepare in advance. I already have a big basket, and I want to create a fun decoration using my favorite Lindy’s Magicals and sprays.
- Prime the canvas with a white gesso
- Apply smooth texture paste and crackle effect paste
- Apply any texture paste using stencil and cover it with white embossing powder
- We paint the background Sprays, in my case i used Open Arms Amethyst and Sweet Violet Purple Teal Sprays
- Prime your chipboard and color with Magicals and Sprays. To make a glossy effect finally cover it with Clearly Clear embossing powder. I used embossing powders for the skull chipboard applying it with a thin brush
- Add final touches for the background – stamping with waterproof ink and splashes. For the splashes, I used Marigold Yellow Orange
- Build up a composition, glue all the elements
Here is my video step-by-step – I hope you’ll enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
Lindy’s Products used:
- Starbursts: Open Arms Amethyst Shimmer Spray, Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Marigold Yellow Orange
- FlatFabio: Blazing black flat spray,
- Magicals: Black forest black magical shaker
- EP: Wowsers white detail EP, Black Forest Black, Imperial Crown Purple Gold, Silver Moon Sapphire, Clearly Clear , Chalk it up Chanky EP
Thank you for stopping by!