Hi Lindy’s fans, Asia Szczurowska here today with an armful of Christmas cards.
If you’re wondering what is better to create a background – this post is for you.
I used two sprays and two magicals and created 4 backgrounds for Christmas cards.
1. I cut watercolor papers and received 4 squared card bases.
4. I added Golden Sleigh Bells spray to both cards
8. I used rub ons, paper elements and glued everything together.
You can watch step by step video tutorial here:
- Sprays: Golden Sleigh Bells, Frosty Forest Green, and Rudolph’s Nose Red Shimmer Spray
- Magicals: Trust the Process Red and Pumpkin Seed Parfait
- Embossing Powder: Gimme Five Gold and Boogie Down Black
Thanks for reading and I hope you love these ideas,