Hello to all Lindy’s enthusiasts. Today, it’s Valeria here with a new winter project and video tutorial. Do you love Christmas as much as I do? Beautiful winter evenings when it’s cold outside, but at home , there are loved ones. Christmas comedies and the smell of delicious hot ginger cookies? My canvas is dedicated to exactly that. And of course, to create this project, I was helped by Lindy’s sprays and magicals. After all, we have a huge selection of shades.
- Prime the canvas with a white gesso
- Texture paste is applied through a stencil. In my case, it’s a brick wall stencil and Christmas tree
- Apply the base color. In my case, for the brick wall, I used Clam Bake Beige, for the trees Whale Watch Blue, and I enhanced the lower part of the canvas with a dark shade of Dragonfly Denim and Narwhal Navy. We create a beautiful transition from the light top using Siderwalk Chalk to the darker bottom
- Paint the door and the iron lantern using magicals
- Cover the paper elements with Clearly Clear embossing powder . Then, apply texture paste white around the edges and a little bit of glitter.
- Prime your chipboard and color with Magicals and Sprays. To make a glossy effect finally cover it with Clearly Clear embossing powder.
- Add final touches for the background – stamping with waterproof ink
- Build up a composition, glue all the elements
Here is my video step-by-step – I hope you’ll enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
Lindy’s Products used:
- Starbursts: Clam Bake Beige, Whale Watch Blue, Narwhal Navy, Dragonfly Denim, Steampunk Sepia, Dark Chocolate Truffle
- FlatFabio: Sidewalk Chalk
- Magicals: Jana’s Jade , Steampunk Sepia , Clam Bake Beige, Milky Way White, Whale Watch Blue, Hockey Puck Black
- EP: Clearly Clear,Carefree Verdigris ,Desert Moon Turquoise
Thank you for stopping by!