Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media “Fruit Basket” that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make this at home.
- I took an empty basket. Cut off some of the kraft paper and made a base from it, then stuck paper to the basket with a hot gun.
- Then I stuck fruit in random order
- Cover everything with white gesso
- Spay with Lindy’s Starbursts, add the darkest color around the outside
- Then cover the chipboard frame with spray and embossing powder
- Slightly darken the ends of the ribbon by covering them with a spray
The leaves were covered with a transition of sprays, I’ve used Starbursts: Hag’s Wart Orange, Witch’s Potion Purple, Alpine Ice Rose, Peony Scarlet Red, Marigold Yellow Orange, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Whale Watch Blue and Embossing Powder: Imperial Crown Purple to create my basket.
You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors.
- Starbursts: Hag’s Wart Orange, Witch’s Potion Purple, Alpine Ice Rose, Peony Scarlet Red,Marigold Yellow Orange, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Whale Watch Blue
- Embossing Powder: Imperial Crown Purple
- Backet, Kraft Paper, Chipboard, Liquid glue, artificial fruits, shebbies tapes, scrapbooking paper, cutting down.
I hope you have enjoyed this basket.