Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Artbook “Imagination” that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.
The leaves were covered with a mixture of sprays, I’ve used Starbursts: Ponderosa Pines Olive, Screamin’ Banshee Black, Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Witch’s Potion Purple and Moon Shadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue to create my ArtBook.
You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make this at home.
- Draw large circles and then smaller circles inside on a piece of paper large enough to cover your journal pages
- Cut out small circles and then cut out large circles with edges as shown in video, roll edges to create texture
- Attach bandage
- Cover with sprays
- Darken edges of the paper with Dye Inks
- Add printed images behind the empty circles so that the hole is covered and the image is revealed.
- Stick all the paper into your ArtBook
- Tint edges of rolled paper with dye inks
- Attach waxed cord around the circles
- Add glossy accents
- Add Remnant Rubs Elements
- Starbursts: Ponderosa Pines Olive, Screamin’ Banshee Black, Canna Lily Burnt Orange,Witch’s Potion Purple.
- Moon Shadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Watercolor paper, Scrap paper, Glue, Dye Ink Pad, Bandage, Waxed cord, Glossy Accent, Remnant Rubs Elements.
I hope you have enjoyed this ArtBook.