Hello dear friends!
It’s Marina Ignatova here with my new idea and video tutorial!
I’m a real fan of Lindy’s sprays! How many things have I created using them! I think this is an amazing universal tool with which you can create a background and paint the decor. Today I’d like to share with you how to use sprays to make a fabric leaves for the decor of your projects.
- Take the fabric. Here you can experiment. I like to use cotton, linen and calico most of all. The result depends on the color of the fabric. If you need a clean color, use a white fabric.
- Apply the sprays, mixing them together and creating interesting transitions.
- Stamp a couple of different types of designs to make the background more interesting.
- Next you can add flickers using Glitzy Magicals
- Stamp the contour of the leaves, apply the embossing powder, bake with a hot gun
- Now we cover the future leaves with a glossie accent, so that the fabric becomes glossy and stiff
- Cut out and shape the leaves
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
Here are some close up photos so you can see the beautiful details:
- Sprays: Merry-Go-Round Green Flat Spray, Orange Creamsicle Flat Spray, Pop Rock Purple Flat Spray, Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray, Tilt-A-Wheel Teal Flat Spray
- Magicals: Glitzy Magicals
- EP: Chip Off the Old Black Chunky
Thank you so much for watching! Inspiration to all!