First and foremost, please stay healthy and safe during these times. Lindy’s is located in the first state in the US to have a coronavirus case, so we’ve been hunkering down for a while and feel like we’re going a little stir crazy! It’s definitely no fun, (after contemplating cleaning & rearranging cupboards🤪), but the alternative is worse, so hang in there, we’ve got this!
The hardest part being home is finding a little mojo to get behind that craft desk/table and play, but it’s probably the best thing you can do for your sanity if you’re homebound. Just in case you need a little extra oomph, we’ve got some absolutely gorgeous creations using April’s yummy challenge palette. Notice the variety of shades our designers did with the inspiration colors & let your imagination run wild! We’d love to see what you’re up to!
Here’s a reminder on our Color Challenge rules (there aren’t very many). Each month we bring you some amazingly fresh and new color combinations to really get your creative juices going! To enter the Color Challenge you MUST use at least 2 colors from the monthly color palette and as always you may also use black, white, neutrals or metallic colors as well!
We are finding that there are so many amazing artists who are joining our challenge, that we can’t keep up with choosing winners! We have 5 winners of $50 gift certificates to Lindy’s, (sometimes more if we get tons of participants), and of those, 3 projects will be picked by Lindy’s for style, linking, etc, (the details are below) and 2 will be randomly drawn. Hopefully, more people are encouraged to enter and we’ll get even more gorgeous projects! We just love sharing the Lindy love & thought this would be a great way to do it without anyone feeling intimidated.
Whether you want to enter the challenge, check out some fabulous projects or just be part of a fun, positive, encouraging group, please join us: Lindy’s Creative Gang Group!
Here’s this month’s “mood board” or inspiration palette:
Color Palette Guidelines: pink bright purple teal
(We didn’t want to limit you to specific colors, in case you didn’t have them in your supplies).
Now for the best part! Here are the scrumptious projects inspired by this month’s palette, all from our amazingly talented design team:
During the month, you might just see full tutorials on how to make these stunning projects, so be sure to come back!
HOW TO ENTER
- Share the monthly Color Challenge graphic on your Blog post, YouTube video or FaceBook page, and link it to the monthly challenge post, to help us spread the word.
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all 3 colors but you don’t have to), remember to list the products and colors you used. You are welcome to add metallics, neutrals, white, black, gray or brown on your creation, but please stick to the colors in the challenge graphic.
- Link each product you have used to our online store, (can’t tell you how many gorgeous projects aren’t eligible to win because they forget to link).
- Post your project in the challenge month to be considered, no back-linking. This challenge is valid to the last day of the month.
- Join the Lindy’s Creative Gang Group on Facebook and upload your project to THIS MONTH’S ALBUM, make sure to add a link to your blog post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing Lindy’s Stamp Gang to use your images on their social media channels.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store, (sometimes more)!
Good luck everyone!