It’s Fall y’all and here in the USA the leaves are turning, pumpkin spiced lattes are on the menu at the coffee shop and we are beginning to crave things that are cozy and comfy – just like our November Color Challenge. Our color palette this month is warm, natural and Autumn inspired (as you can see from out DT creations)! Now let’s have a look at the amazing DT projects created to inspire you!
We are as always blown away at the talent we have on the Lindy’s team with this month’s inspiration pieces! We hope you love them as much as we do, and be sure to stay tuned for full details on how you can create or be inspired by the designers’ glorious art.
Color Challenge rules (there aren’t many)
Each month we bring you some amazingly fresh and new color combinations to really get your creative juices going!
- To enter the Color Challenge you MUST use at least 2 colors from the monthly color palette and as always you may also use black, white, neutrals or metallic colors as well!
- AND you must incorporate a little pizazz by adding a challenge ingredient in some way to your project, it could be as inspiration, a theme, a feeling, as words, as an embellishment – we leave this part up to you!
We are finding that there are so many amazing artists who are joining our challenge, that we can’t keep up with choosing winners! We have 5 winners of $50 gift certificates to Lindy’s, (sometimes more if we get tons of participants), and of those, 3 projects will be picked by Lindy’s for style, linking, etc, (the details are below) and 2 will be randomly drawn. Hopefully, more people are encouraged to enter and we’ll get even more gorgeous projects! We just love sharing the Lindy love & thought this would be a great way to do it without anyone feeling intimidated. As well as gift vouchers, one of the winners will be chosen at random each month and invited to create a project for a future Color Challenge – so you get to play along with our designers!
Whether you want to enter the challenge, check out some fabulous projects or just be part of a fun, positive, encouraging group, please join us: Lindy’s Creative Gang Group!
Here’s this month’s Challenge Recipe:
Colors: Golden Yellow – Burnt Orange – Milk Chocolate
Challenge Ingredient = Leaves
(We didn’t want to limit you to specific colors, in case you didn’t have them in your supplies).
Now for the best part! Here are the scrumptious projects inspired by this month’s palette, all from our amazingly talented design team:
During the month, you might just see full tutorials on how to make these stunning projects, so be sure to come back!
HOW TO ENTER
- Share the monthly Color Challenge graphic on your Blog post, YouTube video or FaceBook page, and link it to the monthly challenge post, to help us spread the word.
- Share a photo of your project and the Lindy’s products you used on social media and tag it with #LindysColorChallenge
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all 3 colors but you don’t have to), remember to list the products and colors you used. You are welcome to add metallics, neutrals, white, black, gray or brown on your creation, but please stick to the colors in the challenge graphic.
- Add a Link to our online store home page (you do NOT need to link to every product).
- Post your project in the challenge month to be considered, no back-linking. This challenge is valid to the last day of the month.
- Join the Lindy’s Creative Gang Group on Facebook and upload your project to THIS MONTH’S ALBUM, make sure to add a link to your blog post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing Lindy’s Stamp Gang to use your images on their social media channels.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store, (sometimes more)!
*** One of the winners will be chosen at random each month and invited to create a project for a future Color Challenge!
Good luck everyone!