Hi everyone! Ivett Carrillo with you again. So excited to share to this fabulous Art Journal page with you!!!
The products I used were Greased Lightenin’ Green FF & California Poppy Gold SB sprays. So if you are stopping by for a little inspiration here is =)
Other products used were:
- Daler Rowney Acrylic ink in Flame Orange
- Americana paint in Citron Green
- Golden Titanium White Fluid Acrylic
- Blick Art Materials Heavy Gesso
- Amsterdam All Acrylics in Titanium Buff
- Pilot G-2 pen
- Blick Matte Acrylic in Aqua
- Tim Holtz Stencil
- Strathmore Mixed Media Journal
- Main Street Butterfly Sticker
- Derwen Charcoal Pencil
- Caran D Ache water soluble crayons
I’ve made a video to share what I did. You can watch it below:
Hope you liked this inspirational project.
For more projects like this on please stop by my blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “Walk by Faith…Art Journal Page by Ivett Carrillo”
Oh my goodness!! I love, love, love this page Ivett! Most of my journal pages are scripture inspired and I absolutely love this one! Thanks for sharing!
Love this colorful page Ivett!!