Hello, dear Lindy’s friends!
Anat here with you today to share my first ever video tutorial for Lindy’s – Yay!
This video is a very special Lindy’s technique and I can’t wait to show you how to create these amazing Gems using Lindy’s Embossing Powders.
In this tutorial I’m showing how to make the amazing gems I used in the project below, made for Lindy’s January Challenge.
Lindy’s embossing powders are two-toned powders and that’s what gives the gems the unique Chameleon Bright and Shimmering look.
Some of Lindy’s EP are transparent so if you use one on top of the other like I did, you get more tones and you still can see underneath.
You can see in the next photo the gems not only have the tones attributed by the embossing powder but they also reflect the grungy colors of the spray on the project.
This gives us the chance to make a bunch of gems in advance and use the same Gems in different project styles.
- What you need is a good embossing pad or dabber, some pebbles and at least two of Lindy’s Embossing Powders.
- Dab the back of the pebble with embossing ink
- Sprinkle Lindy’s embossing powder over the ink and heat
Watch the whole process in this video:
- Embossing Powders: Ghouly Goblin Green, Twilight Jade Slate, Cosmic Pink Blue, Razzleberry Plum, Cosmic Blue Violet, Desert Moon Turquoise, Reindeer moss Green, Pop Rock Purple and Holly Berry Red Gold
As promised in the video here’s a list of the best EPs for this technique:
- Hibiscus Rose Orange, Stardust Candy Rose, Adobe fire, Desert Moon Copper Teal, Golden Angel Wings, Spanish Moss Green, Spring Leaf Chartreuse, Weeping Willow Green, Madonna Robe Blue Gold, Hollyhock Scarlet Plum, and all the Angel wings series
Hope you’ve enjoyed my video tutorial.
Thank you for stopping by!