Hi Gang – hoping you are all beginning to feel the Christmas spirit and looking forward to a wonderful new year in 2018!
Here at Lindy’s we are beginning to feel a bit Christmassy and thought we would share some of the fun with you all – so we are going to have a Christmas Tag-a-long!!!!
From the 14th to the 25th of December, the Lindy’s Design Team will be sharing one tag a day in the lead up to Christmas! We thought we’d share a little of the seasonal spirit and giveaway four $25 gift vouchers to the Lindy’s store to people who play along as well!
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
So it’s my pleasure to kick off the Lindy’s Christmas Tag-a-long and share the very first tag-a-long project oxoxo
While the tag base is drying, coat different sized snowflakes in Lindy’s Embossing powders – try and make each one unique! On this snowflake, I used Queen Sheba’s Silver, Pop Rock Purple and Madonna Robe Blue Gold – heavy on the blue and silver!
Color a large paper flower with the same color sprays (French Lilac Violet and TiffanyLou Blue), but add LOADS of water to wash the colors out and make the flower pale and pastel. While it’s drying spray with a few coats of Lindy’s in Pearlescents, to add a delicate sheen to the flower. You can mop up any leftover spray and use it to color a piece of lace to use on your tag as well!
Once everything is dry, build your tag and embellish with color coordinating leaves, stamens, beads and a hint of glitter!
For a fabulously wintery sparkly Christmas tag.
I’m a little in love with my Lindy’s color combination oxoxoxo
- Lindy’s Sprays: Pearlescents, French Lilac Violet, TiffanyLou Blue and Silent Night Silver
- Lindy’s Embossing Powder: Queen Sheba’s Silver, Pop Rock Purple and Madonna Robe Blue Gold
- Prima Silver Leaves, Prima ‘Sweet Peppermint’ Silver Druzy, Crystal Shred, Stickles: Stardust and Frosted Lace, Making Memories Metal Letters (vintage supply)
- Magnolia flower, Pearl Spray, Silver and White Stamensm, Paper Doily, Amsterdam White Acrylic Ink
- Which Craft Do You Do – Snowflakes and Oil Slick Beads
I can’t wait to see what YOU all create!
TAG – you’re it! Your turn …….