Hello dear Lindy’s friends!
Olga Bielska here with you today and I’m going to show you how I made this mixed media altered art vase and then added sparkling color using Starbursts and Flat Fabio from Lindy’s.
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can see what is needed to create this for yourself.
It’s very easy once you know how :)
- I started by applying black gesso on a vase.
- After drying, I applied cracked paste.
- Then I glued elements and flowers with hot glue.
- I painted the whole project with white gesso.
- Then I mixed art stones with modeling paste and put it onto the vase.
- Next, add colors, I used Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray, C’est la vie Cerise Flat Spray and French Lilac Violet Shimmer Spray.
I dried everything well and to finish off, I gently painted on thick white gesso.
- Sprays: Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray, C’est la vie Cerise Flat Spray and French Lilac Violet Shimmer Spray
- Gesso black, gesso white, crackle paste, art stones, modeling paste.
Thank you so much for your attention! Regards, Olga.