Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project I’m going to show you how to make Art Journal page titled “Doors” that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays and Magical Powders from Lindy’s.
- Glue the door and the bandage with PVA glue
- Add paste paste through a stencil
- Cover the doors with crackle glaze
- Spray the art journal with Lindy’s sprays
- Mix Acrylic Glazing Liquid with magical powder and put on the page edges, then wipe off excess with a rag
- Add another color of the magical powder (green) I applied at the bottom of the doors,then wipe off excess
- Add ink to darken the edge of the art journal and the edge of the door
- Create a shadow around the doors with help Stamper’s Big Brush Pen
- Stick on the inscriptions with a hot glue gun
- I cut open the doors so I could open them
- Paste on scotch tape and pieces of paper to finish
I’ve used Starbursts: Marigold Yellow Orange, Hottie Patottie Hot Pink, Cattail Copper Brown, and Magical Powders: Hi Maintenance Magenta, Bells of Ireland Green to create my mixed media art journal. You could create a similar page with your favorite colors.
- Starbursts: Marigold Yellow Orange, Hottie Patottie Hot Pink, Cattail Copper Brown.
- Magical Powders: Hi Maintenance Magenta, Bells of Ireland Green.
- Scotch tape, Glue, Scrapbooking Paper, Textured Paste, Bandage, Acrylic Glazing Liquid by Golden, PVA Glue, Stencil, Cracle Glaze by DecoArt, Dye Ink Pad, Stamper’s Big Brush Pen.
I hope you have enjoyed this Art Journal.