Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I’m back with another turquoise layout! It’s not my fault really. Haha, I love turquoise and Lindy’s offers a nice variety of this color palette. I created a Christmas layout with a magical snowing background using my own style and I used Purely White embossing powder to create a fabulous effect. Let me show you the steps.
- Use a watercolor paper
- Choose 3-4 sprays that fit well together
- Prepare a pot of clean water
- Choose 3-4 stamps (snowflakes, doilies, little dots, little stars)
- Visualize where you will put your ink and stamp with versamark
- Use Lindy’s Purely White embossing powder on your stamping and heat
- Now, you are ready to put your colors
- Choose a medium round brush. It’s easier
- Start with the palest tone and add water to blend the color and dry
- Add the second one on the first color and dry. Do the same things with every colors.
- Avoid putting it everywhere, leave lots of white empty areas
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process
Here are some close-ups of my finished project
- Embossing powder: Madonna Robe Blue Gold, Purely White
- Spray: Ocean Breeze Blue, Delphinium Turquoise, Pop rock Purple, Prima Donna Purple
- Cuts2luv flair, Dusty Attic Chipboard
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,