Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here with another great project as a Lindy’s Ambassador.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Notepad Cover ‘Skeleton’ perfect for something special, pirate or steampunk themes. It’s kind of reminding us at Lindy’s of Pirates of the Carribean! I’ve colored this with Starburst sprays from Lindy’s, using colors: Cocoa Bean Copper, Delphinium Turquoise to create my Notepad cover. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make this at home.
- Glue chipboard and plastic decorations on the artbook cover
- I covered the whole cover with black primer
- Add sprays Cocoa Bean Copper, and Delphinium Turquoise
- Apply wax on protruding parts and add embellishments and tassels.
- Chipboard, black primer, metal decoration, wax, tassels.
I hope you have enjoyed this Notepad idea.