Hello there Lindy’s lovers 🙂 We are just one day before St Valentine and I decided to make a romantic page with Gelli printing and Lindy’s sprays and Squirts, I wanted also to show you some of the newly released embossing powder from Lindy’s, the beautiful That’s Marble-ous.
So let’s start!
- I sprayed my gel press plate with few colors of Lindy’s: Raspberry Lemonade, Tea Pot Purple, Gag Me With a Spoon Gray making the printing twice on ordinary printer paper and oscillating the colors. I also used a stencil to add more texture to the prints, which you can clearly see on the video.
- After drying the paper, I torn it into few pieces and chose the ones which I loved the most for my page.
- I glued the torn papers to the page, added some stamping (either with ink or with stamp covered in Lindy’s Gang sprays- this technique gives a quite distressed effect and you have to be careful not to put too much of sprayed paint onto the stamp, otherwise the effect of “stamping” will not be visible.
- As a focal point, I added a paper element from AB Studio and framed it with chipboard. For the chippie I used new Lindy’s Gang embossing powder- That’s Marble-ous and I also added some stamped accents with it on the page. These new embossing powders are especially yummy, as they are really chunky, have a ton of texture in them and a beautiful mixture of colors. This one looks like a melted metal but has some gorgeous pink flakes in it if you add it on a small surface, this flake may not necessarily stay on the surface, that’s why I added them with tweezers, but if you use the powder on a larger surface, the effect is breathtaking!
- For the sentiment, I added another chipboard and this time I colored it with Lindy’s Squirt- Hockey Puck Black.
I hope you’ll enjoy these close-ups and if you’d like to see a step-by-step process, here is the link to my video:
Some beautiful close-up photos:
- EP- That’s Marble-Ous
- Squirt- Hockey Puck Black
- Flat Fabio- Raspberry Lemonade
- Starbursts: Gag me With a Spoon Gray, Black Orchid Silver, Tea Pot Purple
- AB Studio paper element from Paradise Lost collection, Sip-Art framed chipboard, Scrapiniec- sentiment chipboards, Jet Black Archival Ink, royal & Langnickel rub-ons, Florilèges Design -Petit Gribouilles stamp, Ab Studio stamp # 339, Rubber Dace stamp- Round in Circles, Tacky glue, Docrafts- Pigment Ink Pad, TCW stencil- Specimens, Joycraft stamp-Wild African
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a crafty day,