It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today! And I’d like to share with you an idea on how to create fun and easy gift wrap. All you need – few LSG paints and embossing powders and your imagination!
Main goal is to create colorful background using drops and splashes of different LSG sprays and magical.
So, here it is:
– LSG ep “Purely White”
– LSG ep “Weeping Willow Green Gold”
– LSG ep “Hibiscus Rose Orange”
– LSG ep “Magic Moon Pearls”
– LSG starburst “Salt Water Taffy”
– LSG starburst “Cotton Candy Pink”
– LSG flatfabio “Raspberry Lemonade”
– LSG glitz spritz “Sunset Pink”
– LSG msm “Phantom Fuchsia”
– LSG glitz spritz “Gecko Green”
– LSG starburst “Mad Hatter Mint”
– LSG flatfabio “Pop Rock Purple”
– LSG flatfabio “Urban Amethyst”
– LSG starburst “Tea Pot Purple”
– LSG flatfabio “Sidewalk Chalk”
I’ve used white acrylic paint on the craft envelope to create the background.
The chipboard piece was covered with different LSG embossing powders to create smooth transition of color.
Few easy steps to create such gift wrap:
1. Use acrylic pain (gesso or textured paste) to create the background
2. Add some magical and mix it with water, dry it completely
3. Add some drops and splashes of different LSG sprays
4. Emboss the chipboard and add it as the main decoration of the gift wrap.
5. That’s it! Now you can give it to someone special))
I’ve also created a short step-by-step tutorial on how to create such gift wrap:
That’s it for today!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day))