I love a quick and easy card …especially a card that I can create multiples of in different colors and with different finishes!
This set of three cards took me under an hour to make and I’m thinking they look pretty great!
LOVE THE NEW MAGICAL SHAKERS
Here are a few simple steps for you to try at home…
Quick Tips …
- Ensure the molding paste is 100% dry before starting
- You don’t need much color from the Magical Shakers to make up a great wash
- Use a water spray to wet your surface before adding color to help the color flow
- Dry with a heat tool between color layers for a cool effect
- Remember to start with the lightest color first
- Magical Shakers: , Royal Peackock Fire
That’s it from me today … have fun creating up a storm!