Hi Gang – Come join in the fun!!! We’ve moved our Challenge group to facebook, to keep things as easy as possible. Please come join us, even if you just want to be inspired by all the entries, or to join us with an entry, or just get some information: Lindy’s Challenge Group!
This month we’ve kept to a pretty traditional Halloween palette, but made sure to add a true, flat black & white! We hope you will be as inspired by these beautiful colors, as our Design Team has been! Our designers have again, outdone themselves with their inspirational challenge projects, we can’t wait for you to see these!
Here is this month’s Challenge graphic for your inspiration and if you’d like a little extra assignment, we challenge you to add EMBOSSING somewhere on your creation!
We put together some of our favorites to create this month’s Limited Edition set. This combination at this price is only available until the end of the month! Get them while you can! (Not necessary to enter the challenge!)
SPRAYS: Gag me with a spoon gray, Hag’s Wart Orange, Freaky Franken Lime, Blazing Black and Sidewalk Chalk
EMBOSSING POWDERS: Queen of Sheba Silver, Jack O Lantern Orange, Obviously Black, Purely White, Ghouly Goblin Green
Now that you know what colors we used, here are the inspiration pieces from our fabulous design team:
During the month, you will see full tutorials on how to make these stunning projects, so be sure to come back!
HOW TO ENTER
- Share the monthly Color Challenge graphic on your Blog post, YouTube video or FaceBook page, and link it to the monthly challenge post, to help us spread the word.
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all 5 colors but you don’t have to), remember to list the products you used and the colors. You are welcome to add metallics, neutrals, white, black, gray or brown on your creation, but please stick to the colors in the challenge graphic.
- Link each product you have used to our online store, (can’t tell you how many gorgeous projects aren’t eligible to win because they forget to link).
- Post your project in the challenge month to be considered, no backlinking. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated October 1, 2017- October 31, 2017.
- Join the Lindy’s Challenge Group on Facebook and upload your project to the OCTOBER Album, make sure to add a link to your blog post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing Lindy’s Stamp Gang to use your images on their social media channels.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store!
Click here and upload your photo to the OCTOBER ALBUM in the Lindy’s Challenge Group on FaceBook.
Good luck everyone!
5 thoughts on “Lindy’s October Challenge”
Love autumn, I will try to make a great piece of art. All those amazing artists that already made something with these colors they are one by one amazing , like them all🤩🤩🤩👍👌