Sometimes I think to myself that art is kind of the biggest enjoyable scientific experiment. In this layout, I used a dropper to make small drops of paint, and it’s so cool to see how the Magical Shaker melts in the liquid!
The first time I tried this idea I did it with water, but when I tried it again, this time combining the Magicals with Lindy’s sprays it’s overwhelmed me, it was amazing!
So, of course, I decided to make with this cool technique into a full layout – color splashes vs blank page.
- I started with the background by combining little drops of Lindy’s sprays with Magical Shaker
- Spray water all over to make big splashes of colors and dry with a heat tool
- Add stamps with black ink and embossing powder
- Then add the photo and decorations
- Finish with little touches of Art Stones and more color splatters
You can see the full process here:
- Sprays: Hottie Patottie Hot Pink, Frozen Jack Frost
- Magical Shaker: Bavarian Blue
- Embossing Powders: Venus Violet Blue
Hope you liked this idea and get some inspiration to make your scientific art playground! xoxo